We are a thriving village school with a thriving community. We work as a co-operative team, pupils, staff, parents and governors creating a sense of ownership and a feeling of pride in our school. Working together to make Thrupp School and every member of its community be the best they can be is central to our vision.
Mission Statement: Doing Our Best To Be Our Best
To give each child the very best education possible, we will:
- Enable children to become independent, life long learners who can take their place in society with confidence and be able to cope with the changes the future will bring.
- Provide an enriching experience in which learning and high expectation flourish and where achievements are celebrated.
- Provide an excellent education, through teaching which imparts knowledge, inspires a love of learning and where children are happy, healthy and ambitious individuals.
- Challenge all children according to their individual needs, so they achieve their true potential academically, physically and socially.
- Respect and value all members of our school community regardless of ability, aptitude, gender and race.
- Provide a caring and nurturing community, where every child feels safe, appreciated and receives praise, understanding, help and advice.
Together we are Healthy, Respectful, Unique, Positive and Proud